Kenneth M. Bialo
Mr. Bialo's practice focuses on the counseling of and litigation and arbitration for petroleum, banking, and industrial companies with respect to a wide variety of adverse claims and potential liabilities.
- Successfully defended an indenture trustee against claims by bondholder for breach of duty for alleged failure to extract issues from annual report.
- Successfully defended an international petroleum company against claims of breach of contract, fraud and RICO violations brought by disappointed royalty owner.
- Successfully defended a beverage company against claims of breach of contract and antitrust violations brought by the world's largest soft drink maker.
- Successfully defended a radio station owner against claims made by a rival broadcaster for breach of contract to sell AM station.
- Successfully defended an intermediary bank against claims of wrongful block of wire transfers sent from the Middle East.
- Successfully defended a secondary issuer against claims of securities fraud made on behalf of putative class.